Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!










I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! I sure did. I got to visit with lots of people I love. First, I went to Aunt Peggy's house and played with my cousins Zac, Ryan and Gabriel. They really know how to make me laugh! I can't wait until I am old enough to listen to Ryan's iPod. I also saw Aunt Katherine, Poppie, Doll-Doll and cousin Rusty and I finally met cousin Audrey . It was really fun. I will just be happy when I am old enough to eat pizza, too!

Then on Sunday, I went to Gainesville and visited with Grammy, Pops, Great Grandmother McDonald, Aunt Carol and Uncle Dusty. Aunt Carol fed me my lunch and got to see what a mess I can make with peaches and oatmeal! Yummy!!

I am 9 months old today. I am growing up so fast. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family who loves me.

I hope everyone had as much fun on Easter weekend as I did. Whew, I am tired. Mom and Dad hope I will go to bed early tonight because I had such a big day. I may surprise them and stay up late... We'll have to wait and see.

Love,
Ava

2 comments:

doula/babynurse said...

Ava- I miss you! You are so beautiful. So pretty in your easter dress and adorable in your bunny outfit. Be sure to invite me to your 1st b-day party. Love, Valerie (babynurse)

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, Ava.

Looks like you had a great Easter Sunday. My sister Eliza loves your dress!

I spent Easter with my Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle David, Uncle Hector and Aunt Jackie. They all came over and watched me sleep. Mom and Dad were pretty tired so we didn't do much - just had a nice lunch and watched the Masters...guess you could say it was a real 'snoozer'...ha!

Anyhow, I love your photos. Being that I'm a second child, I really don't have any pictures of me. I bet you saw thousands of shots of Eliza -- just imagine that I look like she would as a boy.

I went to the doctor for my 2-week checkup this week. I'm a growing boy -- already from 8 lbs, 8 oz to 9 lbs, 10 oz. Everything is looking good.

Love, Ethan Cave